लर्निंग सर्कलका लक्ष्यहरू
- सहकर्मीहरु संग नेटवर्क एउटै क्षेत्रमा जो समान कार्यक्रमात्मक चुनौतीहरूको सामना गरिरहेका छन्.
- गहिरो साझा गर्नुहोस्, व्यावहारिक समाधानहरू प्राथमिकताका चुनौतीहरूलाई साथीहरूले तुरुन्तै अनुकूलन गर्न र आफ्नै परिवार नियोजन कार्यक्रमहरू सुधार गर्न लागू गर्न सक्छन्.
- Learn new and creative ways for exchanging knowledge and gain the skills needed to replicate those techniques.
Through bi-weekly Zoom sessions and WhatsApp chats, 38 participants from 12 countries across francophone sub-Saharan Africa and the Caribbean shared personal experiences around what’s working and what isn’t working when it comes to engaging youth in a meaningful way.
- Meaningful engagement of youth in FP/RH programming requires strategic program design as well as capacity strengthening for young people, उदाहरणका लागि, through skills-building workshops, coaching or mentorship, and content production competitions.
- Socio-cultural barriers continue to be a common challenge when it comes to families and communities sharing information with adolescents and youth about sexual and reproductive health and rights. Increasing the number of health centers for youth, emphasizing religion’s support of birth-spacing, and integrating Behavior Change Communication दृष्टिकोण are a few strategies to address this challenge.
- Civil society organizations and the private sector can both play an instrumental role in advocating for government funding for Comprehensive Sexuality Education programs and other FP/RH initiatives.
- The use of peer mobilizers is an effective education tool for combating myths and misconceptions about contraception that are prominent amongst young people.