Knowledge SUCCESS inafurahi kutoa webinars nyingi na matukio juu ya mada muhimu na ya wakati katika FP/RH na usimamizi wa maarifa.. Ukurasa huu unaorodhesha matukio yote ambayo yanapangishwa au kuratibiwa pamoja na Knowledge SUCCESS na washirika wetu.
- Hii tukio yamepita.
Kuvunja Hadithi kuhusu Matumizi ya Kuzuia Mimba: Mazungumzo ya Nafasi za Twitter za Gen RH inayofuata
Septemba 22 @ 6:00 jioni - 7:00 jioni KULA
Anza wakati wapi wewe ni: Saa za eneo lako hazikuweza kutambuliwa. Jaribu kupakia upya ukurasa.
This event has ended. Access the recordings below to listen in.
For World Contraceptive Day 2022, it was important to recognize and highlight the young people globally who still do not have access to contraception due to persistent barriers. These barriers include provider bias, myths and misconceptions about contraceptives, social norms unsupportive of young people’s use of contraception, na zaidi. When a person, especially a young person, experiences an unplanned pregnancy, the social and health impacts are significant and far-reaching.
Pregnancy and childbirth complications are the leading cause of death for girls aged 15-19 years old globally.
Kama NextGen RH Community of Practice (CoP), we are committed to providing high-quality knowledge sharing opportunities and knowledge management tools to better inform adolescent and youth sexual and reproductive health (AYSRH) programu. Our Advisory Committee is comprised of 15 innovative and dedicated young people well-versed in AYSRH programming.
Mnamo Septemba 22, 2022, The NextGen RH Advisory Committee members hosted a live Twitter Spaces dialogue. During this dialogue, members addressed myths around contraceptive use, and shared program experiences impacting young people’s access to SRH information and services.
- Alex Omari, East Africa Knowledge Management Officer, Maarifa MAFANIKIO, Amref Afya Afrika
- Blessed Chetachi Peter-Akinloye, Founder/Executive Director, Blessed Health Spring Initiative
- Dk. Kughong Reuben Chia, Program Director, Organisation for Health in Sustainable Development
- Connie Wendy Bakka, Co-Founder, Beulah Future Leaders Foundations
- Tariq ya Denmark, Governing Board Member for the Youth Advocacy Network, Pakistani; FP2030 Youth Focal Point
Read more about the speakers hapa.