Ang Knowledge SUCCESS ay nalulugod na mag-alok ng maraming webinar at kaganapan sa mga nauugnay at napapanahong paksa sa FP/RH at pamamahala ng kaalaman. Inililista ng page na ito ang lahat ng event na hino-host o co-host ng Knowledge SUCCESS at ng aming mga kasosyo.
- Ito kaganapan lumipas na.
Pagsira ng mga Mito tungkol sa Paggamit ng Contraceptive: Isang Next Gen RH Twitter Spaces Dialogue
Setyembre 22 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm KUMAIN
Oras ng pagsisimula kung saan ikaw ay: Hindi matukoy ang iyong time zone. Subukan mo nagre-reload ang pahina.
This event has ended. Access the recordings below to listen in.
For World Contraceptive Day 2022, it was important to recognize and highlight the young people globally who still do not have access to contraception due to persistent barriers. These barriers include provider bias, myths and misconceptions about contraceptives, social norms unsupportive of young people’s use of contraception, at iba pa. When a person, especially a young person, experiences an unplanned pregnancy, the social and health impacts are significant and far-reaching.
Pregnancy and childbirth complications are the leading cause of death for girls aged 15-19 years old globally.
As the NextGen RH Community of Practice (CoP), we are committed to providing high-quality knowledge sharing opportunities and knowledge management tools to better inform adolescent and youth sexual and reproductive health (AYSRH) mga programa. Our Advisory Committee is comprised of 15 innovative and dedicated young people well-versed in AYSRH programming.
Noong Setyembre 22, 2022, The NextGen RH Advisory Committee members hosted a live Twitter Spaces dialogue. During this dialogue, members addressed myths around contraceptive use, and shared program experiences impacting young people’s access to SRH information and services.
- Alex Omari, East Africa Knowledge Management Officer, Kaalaman TAGUMPAY, Amref Health Africa
- Blessed Chetachi Peter-Akinloye, Founder/Executive Director, Blessed Health Spring Initiative
- Sinabi ni Dr. Kughong Reuben Chia, Direktor ng programa, Organisation for Health in Sustainable Development
- Connie Wendy Bakka, Co-Founder, Beulah Future Leaders Foundations
- Danish Tariq, Governing Board Member for the Youth Advocacy Network, Pakistan; FP2030 Focal Point ng Kabataan
Read more about the speakers dito.