Knowledge SUCCESS is pleased to offer many webinars and events on relevant and timely topics in FP/RH and knowledge management. This page lists all events that are hosted or co-hosted by Knowledge SUCCESS and our partners.
- This event has passed.
How can we integrate equity into knowledge management solutions to build better FP/RH programs?
September 6 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am EDT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
Equity in knowledge management (KM) is essential to the creation of sustainable global health structures and systems that are fair and more inclusive. Please join Knowledge SUCCESS as we host a panel about our exploration of equity in KM for better global health programming. Our panel will discuss what equity in KM means, why equity in KM matters, how to integrate equity into KM, and common challenges to equitable KM with suggested solutions. In addition, we will present practical tools to help with the integration of equity into KM.
- Ruwaida Salem (Moderator), Knowledge SUCCESS Knowledge Solutions Lead
- Lata Narayanaswamy, Associate Professor in the Politics of Global Development, University of Leeds
- Grace Gayoso, Knowledge SUCCESS KM Officer, Asia
- Aissatou Thioye, Knowledge SUCCESS KM Officer, West Africa
- Irene Alenga, KM & Communications Lead, Amref
- Reana Thomas, Knowledge SUCCESS Technical Officer
Live interpretation into French will be available.