Knowledge SUCCESS is pleased to offer many webinars and events on relevant and timely topics in FP/RH and knowledge management. This page lists all events that are hosted or co-hosted by Knowledge SUCCESS and our partners.
- This event has passed.
How To Use Behavioral Sciences for Better Knowledge Management
September 21, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
September 21, 2022 @ 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM (EST)
Behavioral Science is becoming an important factor in how we approach problem-solving across different global health sectors and communities of practice, and it’s no different for knowledge management (KM), especially KM for global health. Knowledge SUCCESS has developed an introductory training module on behavioral science for KM to help learners understand how decision-making can be relevant to KM and how to leverage behavioral science for improved KM behaviors and outcomes. This work was led by our partner, Busara Center for Behavioral Economics, in collaboration with Neela Saldanha, Executive Director of Yale Research Initiative on Innovation and Scale (Y-RISE).
Join us for the webinar to get a sneak peek into the training model and learn what it can offer global health professionals and how to apply in your own KM work.
The webinar will highlight the following:
- What behavioral science is and its relevance for KM
- The three questions about behavior we need to understand
- A framework and case study for applying behavioral science in KM
French interpretation will be available.
Introduction and welcome
- Moderated by Ruwaida Salem, Knowledge Solutions Team Lead, Knowledge SUCCESS
Presentation and Discussion
- Presented by Neela Saldanha, Executive Director of Yale Research Initiative on Innovation and Scale (Y-Rise), and Maryam Yusuf, Associate at the Busara Center for Behavioral Economics, Knowledge SUCCESS