Knowledge SUCCESS is pleased to offer many webinars and events on relevant and timely topics in FP/RH and knowledge management. This page lists all events that are hosted or co-hosted by Knowledge SUCCESS and our partners.
- This event has passed.
Measuring scale-up: A review of the Access Collaborative sustainability tracking indicators
March 21 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am EDT
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
March 21, 2023 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM EST | 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM GMT | 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM EAT
Click here for your local time zone
The PATH-JSI DMPA-SC Access Collaborative (AC) invites you to a virtual discussion to highlight the strengths and gaps of monitoring scale-up in the context of the AC sustainability tracker indicators. This webinar will focus on findings from Madagascar, Nigeria, Uganda, and Zambia, touching upon:
- National goals for DMPA-SC introduction and scale-up.
- In-country perspectives on the value proposition of DMPA-SC.
- Suggested indicators for use in tracking the scale-up of a new product.
This research was conducted as part of the AC’s broader learning agenda* and focused on the potential risks to scale-up that could arise as new products or service innovations are integrated in family planning (FP) programs. While demand for DMPA-SC including self-injection, has increased, efforts to scale up self-injection are being constrained by inconsistent supply of DMPA-SC, which is impacting uptake and provider engagement and compounding challenges with availability at the last mile.
This discussion will be moderated by Dr. Adewole Adefalu, Country Coordinator Nigeria, DMPA-SC Access Collaborative, JSI.
- Tinu Taylor, Director and Head Reproductive Health, Department of Family Health, Federal Ministry of Health, Nigeria
- Caitlin Corneliess, Director, DMPA-SC Access Collaborative, PATH
- Nicole Danfakha, MEL Technical Advisor, DMPA-SC Access Collaborative, JSI
- Ebony Fontenot, Deputy Director and MEL Lead, DMPA-SC Access Collaborative, JSI
Participants will have the opportunity to pose questions and share their country experiences.
Simultaneous English-French interpretation services will be available.
For more information, please email email@example.com.