FP/RH Care in the East African Region: The Role of Traditional Family Planning and Reproductive Health Practices for Continued Care
As African countries join the world in imposing measures to prevent the spread of highly contagious COVID-19, reproductive health care continues to be impacted. To date, there have been quite a number of conversations around how FP/RH access has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, conversations on alternative traditional mechanisms for continued FP/RH care have not made center stage around the conversations.
We invite you to join our upcoming webinar, hosted by the Knowledge SUCCESS East Africa team and featuring FP/RH leaders from Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda.
- Tuesday, June 30
- 11:00AM-12:30PM East Africa Time
- This webinar will take place on Zoom. You will receive the Zoom link and password in your registration confirmation email.
- To facilitate a conversation on the impact COVID-19 on access to FP/RH care in the East Africa region
- To discuss the role of traditional FP/RH methods in ensuring continued self-care for women and young girls during the COVID-19 Crisis
- To suggest policy measures in ensuring continued access to FP/RH care in times of crisis.
- Rachel Zaslow – Executive Director of Mother Health International, Uganda
- Chantal Omuhozza – Executive Director of SPECTRA, Rwanda
- Jedidah Maina – Executive Director of Trust for Indigenous Culture and Health (TICAH), Kenya
Fill out the form below to register!