Adolescent and Youth Reproductive Health
- What does it really mean to offer youth-responsive care?
- What are the challenges to implementing good AYRH policies?
- What are some good tools that can help us design and implement strong youth programs?
Connecting Conversations is a new series tailored specifically for youth leaders and young people, hosted by Family Planning 2020 and Knowledge SUCCESS. We’ll answer these questions and more, focusing on timely topics in Adolescent and Youth Reproductive Health (AYRH).
- Featuring 5 modules, with 5-6 conversations per module
- Presents a comprehensive look at AYRH topics including: Adolescent and Youth Development; Measurement and Evaluation; Meaningful Youth Engagement; Advancing Integrated Care
- These interactive conversations will feature expert speakers and encourage open dialogue.
- Participants are encouraged to submit questions before and during the conversations.
- Earn a certificate in Foundational Understanding of Adolescent Development and Health Programming if you register and attend all 5 sessions!
Fill out the form below to register!